- Design development & collection planning. Technical drawings, flats.
- Attending fittings, collaborating on development of best garment construction, updating classic styles
- Creating original art works and prints with hand drawing & CAD
- Line sheets, look books
- Overseeing all production across multiple factories and timetabling for on-time deliveries
- Liaising with stores and customers, arranging order confirmations.
- Visiting domestic & international factories to plan production and do quality control
- Overseeing garment construction
- Sourcing fabrics, trims, placing all purchase orders
- Costings & Purchase orders, and sales planning through zedonk
- Care labels, packaging and shipping
- Organizing day to day running of the studio
- Booking sample seamstresses
- Fashion week planning; Arranging and helping with presentation at London Fashion week
'Georgie's Twamley clothing puts the wearer in control. The color blocked separates work with the body, rather than against and imbue the wearer with confidence. Exploring the concept of 'one size fits all' these garments are designed to empower not restrict. They are ambidextrous in their ability to be remained, rearranged and transformed in line with whomever is wearing them.'